What are we?

This blog is devoted to people like us who need a daily spiritual outlet and motivation to keep up with our personal scripture study.
Join us as we begin and discuss the Book of Mormon daily--an online Institute class of sorts!

We welcome your comments, your experiences, and your thoughts.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Optional Blog Headers

So, last night I had lots of laundry to do, which means. . .I made some more headers! Do you want to vote on them? I don't know what all of your preferences are. If there isn't one you like, let me know, and why. Thanks! I'll put a poll up on the sidebar.

Choice A: Unembellished Blue




Choice B: Bird (I'm considering a background change on this one)




Choice C: Flower




Choice D: Blue With Yellow Flower




Choice E: Classy Plain

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I voted for the bird one because It's really catchy, but classy looking. Initially, that was the one that caught my eye.