What are we?

This blog is devoted to people like us who need a daily spiritual outlet and motivation to keep up with our personal scripture study.
Join us as we begin and discuss the Book of Mormon daily--an online Institute class of sorts!

We welcome your comments, your experiences, and your thoughts.

Monday, March 30, 2009

How to Read Isaiah

I was doing research for my chapter, and I came across this wonderful talk by Bruce R. McConkie. He gives and explains ten ways to understand the Isaiah chapters.

It really helps! Take a look. Some of them are time-consuming (so I haven't tried them yet), but some are not. It is really worth a read. We have quite a bit of Isaiah to go through yet, and I'm hoping it will be more of a walk-through feeling than a slog-through feeling!

Ten Keys to Understanding Isaiah

No comments: