What are we?

This blog is devoted to people like us who need a daily spiritual outlet and motivation to keep up with our personal scripture study.
Join us as we begin and discuss the Book of Mormon daily--an online Institute class of sorts!

We welcome your comments, your experiences, and your thoughts.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Me, Friday Girl...

Hi everyone, I'm Natalie. I'm a little late, but thought I would post my "bio" on this Friday date.

I was born in Salt Lake City, UT and lived there my entire life, until I went to college in Idaho. I know, big move! I came back to finish my Bachelor's at BYU in 2003. After that, I worked a few years until I was set up on a blind date and decided I was in love. We are now married and have two little boys. My oldest will be 2 next week, and my baby is 8 months old. They keep me busy! During my free time, I travel around with the Jenny Phillips choir, performing firesides...all over the world. I have been to the East Coast and West Coast, England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Sweden, and Denmark. It's been a wonderful experience. As far as other things I love to do? Well, I love being with family and friends, I love going to dance concerts and musical performances, I love being actively involved in my ward and am currently the Enrichment Counselor in my Relief Society, I love meeting new people, I love blogging, I love going to the gym with my new gym membership, I love learning new things, and I love studying the gospel. I am so excited for this blog and think that Elise had a wonderful idea! I am thrilled at the opportunity to be inspired by all of you and look forward to our study of the Book of Mormon.

Well, my toddler is telling me that my time is up. Sitting in front of Elmo's World eating chocolate chips, can only enterain you for so long. (Yes, I'm admitting how great of a Mother I am!) I will get on a better schedule and will try to blog after he has gone to bed. Although, a few chocolate chips can't hurt, can they?

No comments: