What are we?

This blog is devoted to people like us who need a daily spiritual outlet and motivation to keep up with our personal scripture study.
Join us as we begin and discuss the Book of Mormon daily--an online Institute class of sorts!

We welcome your comments, your experiences, and your thoughts.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moroni 10

Ladies, I don't have much for this chapter. I've been reading it over and over for the last few weeks, hoping to have a grand finish, but I'm just emotionally and mentally spent right now. So I'd like to just quote some of my favorite passages from this chapter:

6 And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is.

8 And again, I exhort you, my brethren, that ye deny not the agifts of God, for they are many; and they come from the same God. And there are bdifferent ways that these gifts are administered; but it is the same God who worketh all in all; and they are given by the manifestations of the cSpirit of God unto men, to profit them.

20 Wherefore, there must be afaith; and if there must be faith there must also be hope; and if there must be hope there must also be charity.
21 And except ye have a
charity ye can in nowise be saved in the kingdom of God; neither can ye be saved in the kingdom of God if ye have not faith; neither can ye if ye have no hope.
22 And if ye have no hope ye must needs be in a
despair; and despair cometh because of iniquity.
23 And Christ truly said unto our fathers: a
If ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unto me.

32 Yea, acome unto Christ, and be bperfected in him, and cdeny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and dlove God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be eperfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye a
sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the bblood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your csins, that ye become dholy, without spot.

I have loved reading the Book of Mormon this past year with you and only wish that I would have been more consistent in my posts! I know the Book of Mormon is a true testament of Christ and I know as I read and study it, my life is so enriched and my perspective is clearer. I have a testimony that Christ is our Savior and in our times of trouble he is also our friend. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

-Tori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.